Fitness Gear Power Rack have 6 pictures , they are Our Favorite Power Rack, Exceptional Fitness Gear Power Rack #2 NoImageFound ???, Power Rack, Ya Boy Got A Fitness Gear Power Cage For Christmas.Oh Yeahhh!!!! - YouTube, Awesome Fitness Gear Power Rack #5 Benefits Of Having The Fitness Gear Pro Full Rack, Iron Power Fitness Gear Half Rack Design. Following are the attachments:
Fitness Gear Power Rack was uploaded at November 23, 2018 at 2:51 am. This image is uploaded on the Rack category. Fitness Gear Power Rack is labelled with Fitness Gear Power Rack, Fitness, Gear, Power, Rack..
Fitnessfit•ness (fit′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- capability of the body of distributing inhaled oxygen to muscle tissue during increased physical effort.
- Also called Darwinian fitness.
- the genetic contribution of an individual to the next generation's gene pool relative to the average for the population, usually measured by the number of offspring or close kin that survive to reproductive age.
- the ability of a population to maintain or increase its numbers in succeeding generations.
Geargear (gēr),USA pronunciation n.
- a part, as a disk, wheel, or section of a shaft, having cut teeth of such form, size, and spacing that they mesh with teeth in another part to transmit or receive force and motion.
- an assembly of such parts.
- one of several possible arrangements of such parts in a mechanism, as an automobile transmission, for affording different relations of torque and speed between the driving and the driven machinery, or for permitting the driven machinery to run in either direction: first gear; reverse gear.
- a mechanism or group of parts performing one function or serving one purpose in a complex machine: steering gear.
- implements, tools, or apparatus, esp. as used for a particular occupation or activity;
paraphernalia: fishing gear.
- a harness, esp. of horses.
- the lines, tackles, etc., of a particular sail or spar.
- the personal tools, clothing, and other possessions of a sailor.
- portable items of personal property, including clothing;
possessions: The campers keep all their gear in footlockers.
- wearing apparel;
clothing: The fashion pages of the Sunday paper are featuring the latest fall gear.
- armor or arms.
- in gear:
- [Mach.]in the state in which gears are connected or meshed: The car is in gear.
- in proper or active working order;
functioning continuously without trouble: Every department in this company must be in gear at all times.
- in or into high gear, in or into a state of utmost speed, activity, or efficiency: Military rearmament moved into high gear.
- out of gear, [Mach.]in the state in which gears are not connected or meshed: The engine is out of gear.
- shift or switch gears, to change one's attitude, course of action, methods, etc., in an abrupt, dramatic, or unexpected manner: In the middle of the second act the play shifts gears from comedy to tragedy.
- to provide with or connect by gearing.
- to put in or into gear.
- to provide with gear;
- to prepare, adjust, or adapt to a particular situation, person, etc., in order to bring about satisfactory results: The producers geared their output to seasonal demands.
- to fit exactly, as one part of gearing into another;
come into or be in gear.
- gear down:
- [Auto.]to shift the transmission of a vehicle to a lower gear: The truck driver geared down at the top of the hill.
- to reduce in scope or intensity: With less income you'll have to gear down your spending habits.
- gear up:
- to make or get ready for a future event or situation: Insiders say the senator is gearing up to run for governor.
- to get or put on equipment or clothing for a particular purpose: The hikers geared up for the long trek down the mountain.
- to arouse or excite, as with enthusiasm or expectation: The employees were geared up for a hard battle with management over working hours.
Powerpow•er (pou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- ability to do or act;
capability of doing or accomplishing something.
- political or national strength: the balance of power in Europe.
- great or marked ability to do or act;
- the possession of control or command over others;
ascendancy: power over men's minds.
- political ascendancy or control in the government of a country, state, etc.: They attained power by overthrowing the legal government.
- legal ability, capacity, or authority: the power of attorney.
- delegated authority;
authority granted to a person or persons in a particular office or capacity: the powers of the president.
- a document or written statement conferring legal authority.
- a person or thing that possesses or exercises authority or influence.
- a state or nation having international authority or influence: The great powers held an international conference.
- a military or naval force: The Spanish Armada was a mighty power.
- Often, powers. a deity;
divinity: the heavenly powers.
- powers, [Theol.]an order of angels. Cf. angel (def. 1).
- [Dial.]a large number or amount: There's a power of good eatin' at the church social.
- work done or energy transferred per unit of time. Symbol: P
- the time rate of doing work.
- mechanical energy as distinguished from hand labor: a loom driven by power.
- a particular form of mechanical or physical energy: hydroelectric power.
- energy, force, or momentum: The door slammed shut, seemingly under its own power.
- the product obtained by multiplying a quantity by itself one or more times: The third power of 2 is 8.
- (of a number x) a number whose logarithm is a times the logarithm of x (and is called the a th power of x). Symbolically, y = xa is a number that satisfies the equation log y = a log x.
- the exponent of an expression, as a in xa.
- See cardinal number (def. 2).
- the magnifying capacity of a microscope, telescope, etc., expressed as the ratio of the diameter of the image to the diameter of the object. Cf. magnification (def. 2).
- the reciprocal of the focal length of a lens.
- the powers that be, those in supreme command;
the authorities: The decision is in the hands of the powers that be.
- to supply with electricity or other means of power: Atomic energy powers the new submarines.
- to give power to;
make powerful: An outstanding quarterback powered the team in its upset victory.
- to inspire;
sustain: A strong faith in divine goodness powers his life.
- (of a fuel, engine, or any source able to do work) to supply force to operate (a machine): An electric motor powers this drill.
- to drive or push by applying power: She powered the car expertly up the winding mountain road.
- power down, to shut off.
- power up, to turn on.
- operated or driven by a motor or electricity: a power mower; power tools.
- power-assisted: His new car has power brakes and power windows.
- conducting electricity: a power cable.
- expressing or exerting power;
characteristic of those having authority or influence: to host a power lunch.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
Fitness Gear Power Rack has been used with growing regularity. More and more homeowners discover that they could utilize skill within their restroom. There are various different choices to select from. It is merely of narrowing your final decision to only one choice an issue. Classic Fitness Gear Power Racks usually are oval or round.
Typical products include pottery or stainless. Which typical elements are superior, for ornamental that is authentic supplies can be chosen by you like marble or concrete. The grade of the feel is fairly wonderful and brings genuine drama for the toilet.
For anything only a little unique a sincerely ranked Fitness Gear Power Rack can be chosen by you. As the idea of the square will be the standard depth for your sink one end-of the surge is only two or an inch heavy. You must possess a bigger table area to allow for this design however it is breathtaking to all and see sorts of fun to show off to your friends. You can also discover additional styles for example rectangle or square. Some includes while some possess a pan that's precisely the same level throughout the bowl. Both styles are merely of deciding which one will work best in your bathroom, a.