Average Pay For Police Officer
Average Pay For Police Officer have 8 pictures including Average Salary Of A Police Officer, Reflecting ., Wonderful Average Pay For Police Officer #3 Never Miss A Local Story., States With The Highest Concentration Of Jobs And Location Quotients In This Occupation:, Visually, Top Paying States For This Occupation:, Dallas Observer, Average Pay For Police Officer #8 Timesreview_graphic_townsalaries_20151209. Here are the images:
Average Pay For Police Officer was posted on October 25, 2018 at 10:39 pm. This article is uploaded at the Office category. Average Pay For Police Officer is tagged with Average Pay For Police Officer, Average, Pay, For, Police, Officer..
Averageav•er•age (av′ər ij, av′rij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a quantity, rating, or the like that represents or approximates an arithmetic mean: Her golf average is in the 90s. My average in science has gone from B to C this semester.
- a typical amount, rate, degree, etc.;
- See arithmetic mean.
- a quantity intermediate to a set of quantities.
- a charge paid by the master of a ship for such services as pilotage or towage.
- an expense, partial loss, or damage to a ship or cargo.
- the incidence of such an expense or loss to the owners or their insurers.
- an equitable apportionment among all the interested parties of such an expense or loss. Cf. general average, particular average.
- on the or an average, usually;
typically: She can read 50 pages an hour, on the average.
- of or pertaining to an average;
estimated by average;
forming an average: The average rainfall there is 180 inches.
ordinary: The average secretary couldn't handle such a workload. His grades were nothing special, only average.
- to find an average value for (a variable quantity);
reduce to a mean: We averaged the price of milk in five neighborhood stores.
- (of a variable quantity) to have as its arithmetic mean: Wheat averages 56 pounds to a bushel.
- to do or have on the average: He averages seven hours of sleep a night.
- to have or show an average: to average as expected.
- average down, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a lower price to reduce the average cost of one's holdings.
- average out:
- to come out of a security or commodity transaction with a profit or without a loss.
- to reach an average or other figure: His taxes should average out to about a fifth of his income.
- average up, to purchase more of a security or commodity at a higher price to take advantage of a contemplated further rise in prices.
Paypay1 (pā),USA pronunciation v., paid or ([Obs.]except for defs. 12, 24c. ) payed;
- to settle (a debt, obligation, etc.), as by transferring money or goods, or by doing something: Please pay your bill.
- to give over (a certain amount of money) in exchange for something: He paid twenty dollars for the shirt.
- to transfer money as compensation or recompense for work done or services rendered;
to satisfy the claims of (a person, organization, etc.), as by giving money due: He paid me for my work.
- to defray (cost or expense).
- to give compensation for.
- to yield a recompense or return to;
be profitable to: Your training will pay you well in the future.
- to yield as a return: The stock paid six percent last year.
- to requite, as for good, harm, or an offense: How can I pay her for her kindness and generosity?
- to give or render (attention, respects, compliments, etc.), as if due or fitting.
- to make (a call, visit, etc.).
- to suffer in retribution;
undergo: You'll pay the penalty for your stubbornness!
- to let (a ship) fall off to leeward.
- to transfer money, goods, etc., as in making a purchase or settling a debt.
- to discharge a debt or obligation.
- to yield a return, profit, or advantage;
be worthwhile: It pays to be courteous.
- to give compensation, as for damage or loss sustained.
- to suffer or be punished for something: The murderer paid with his life.
- pay as you go:
- to pay for (goods, services, etc.) at the time of purchase, as opposed to buying on credit.
- to spend no more than income permits;
keep out of debt.
- to pay income tax by regular deductions from one's salary or wages.
- pay back:
- to repay or return: to pay back a loan.
- to retaliate against or punish: She paid us back by refusing the invitation.
- to requite.
- pay down:
- to pay (part of the total price) at the time of purchase, with the promise to pay the balance in installments: On this plan you pay only ten percent down.
- to pay off or back;
amortize: The company's debt is being paid down rapidly.
- pay for, to suffer or be punished for: to pay for one's sins.
- pay off:
- to pay (someone) everything that is due that person, esp. to do so and discharge from one's employ.
- to pay (a debt) in full.
- [Informal.]to bribe.
- to retaliate upon or punish.
- [Naut.]to fall off to leeward.
- to result in success or failure: The risk paid off handsomely.
- pay one's or its way:
- to pay one's portion of shared expenses.
- to yield a return on one's investment sufficient to repay one's expenses: It will take time for the restaurant to begin paying its way.
- pay out:
- to distribute (money, wages, etc.);
- to get revenge upon for an injury;
- to let out (a rope) by slackening.
- pay up:
- to pay fully.
- to pay on demand: The gangsters used threats of violence to force the shopkeepers to pay up.
- the act of paying or being paid;
- wages, salary, or a stipend.
- a person with reference to solvency or reputation for meeting obligations: The bank regards him as good pay.
- paid employment: in the pay of the enemy.
- reward or punishment;
- a rock stratum from which petroleum is obtained.
- requiring subscribed or monthly payment for use or service: pay television.
- operable or accessible on deposit of a coin or coins: a pay toilet.
- of or pertaining to payment.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Policepo•lice (pə lēs′),USA pronunciation n., v., -liced, -lic•ing.
- Also called police force. an organized civil force for maintaining order, preventing and detecting crime, and enforcing the laws.
- (used with a pl. v.) members of such a force: Several police are patrolling the neighborhood.
- the regulation and control of a community, esp. for the maintenance of public order, safety, health, morals, etc.
- the department of the government concerned with this, esp. with the maintenance of order.
- any body of people officially maintained or employed to keep order, enforce regulations, etc.
- people who seek to regulate a specified activity, practice, etc.: the language police.
- (in the U.S. Army)
- the cleaning and keeping clean of a camp, post, station, etc.
- the condition of a camp, post, station, etc., with reference to cleanliness.
- to regulate, control, or keep in order by or as if by means of police.
- to clean and keep clean (a camp, post, etc.)
Officerof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
One of the items that specify the beauty of the Average Pay For Police Officer will be the topic of the room. Among the subjects that people should try could be the bohemian design. The tastes of the world area within this model nonetheless have not passed, although the Bohemian empire has long been extinct. Especially if you and a minimalist style that's straightforward mix it, but nonetheless cross-eyed.
This can be it room design style Bohemian that is minimalist. Simple steps to perform nan chic is always to exhibit your fashion accessories. Necklaces, earrings, bracelets and scarves are usually kept in a package, put it on a hanger. It may be on the table or on the wall hook. Picture flowered or cultural motifs in radiant colors can make your bedroom instantly boho and gorgeous.
Not all-things Average Pay For Police Officer within the category. Bohemian style bedroom isn't the same as decorating design content adolescentis area. Bohemian choose feminism and American racial identity that is strong. Don't neglect to put 1 or 2 potted indoor plants within the room. Flower may expire. But, it'd be greater if plants that are live are used by you as being a tongue- in-law flowers, holding or hanging.