Drapery Eyelet Rings have 9 images , they are Drapery Eyelet Rings #1 Pinterest, Drapery Eyelet Rings #2 Z008530 · 140708 Rc Y14b05 H V 0004 C1918 M, 2-inch Metal Curtain Drapery Eyelet Rings - 7 Finishes, Drapery Eyelet Rings #4 2-inch Metal Curtain Drapery Eyelet Rings - 7 Finishes, Drapery Eyelet Rings #5 2-inch Metal Curtain Drapery Eyelet Rings - 7 Finishes, 2-inch Metal Curtain Drapery Eyelet Rings - 7 Finishes, Drapery Eyelet Rings #7 More Views. 1\, Mellanie Design, Drapery Eyelet Rings #9 2-inch Metal Curtain Drapery Eyelet Rings - 7 Finishes. Below are the pictures:
The image about Drapery Eyelet Rings was posted at October 21, 2018 at 1:54 pm. It is published under the Curtain category. Drapery Eyelet Rings is labelled with Drapery Eyelet Rings, Drapery, Eyelet, Rings..
Draperydrap•er•y (drā′pə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- coverings, hangings, clothing, etc., of fabric, esp. as arranged in loose, graceful folds.
- Often, draperies. long curtains, usually of heavy fabric and often designed to open and close across a window.
- the draping or arranging of hangings, clothing, etc., in graceful folds.
- [Art.]hangings, clothing, etc., as represented in sculpture or painting.
- cloths or textile fabrics collectively.
- See dry goods.
- the stock, shop, or business of a draper.
Eyeleteye•let (ī′lit),USA pronunciation n., v., -let•ed or -let•ted, -let•ing or -let•ting.
- a small hole, usually round and finished along the edge, as in cloth or leather for the passage of a lace or cord or as in embroidery for ornamental effect.
- a lightweight fabric pierced by small holes finished with stitching and often laid out in flowerlike designs.
- a metal ring for lining a small hole;
- an eyehole in a wall, mask, etc.
- Also, oillet, oyelet, oylet. (in medieval architecture) a small aperture in a wall used as a window or loophole.
- a small eye.
- to make an eyelet in.
- to insert metal eyelets in.
Ringsring1 (ring),USA pronunciation n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
When the wooden flooring has become increasingly popular Drapery Eyelet Rings cannot be refused, actually has become a tendency while in the world of interiordesign. Numerous kinds and form are progressively mushrooming on the market. This requires you to selectively pick what type of wood floors are of quality that is good. But sadly most of you're still in choosing a natural timber flooring with the imitation confused.
Floor goods are unique wooden surfaces, since numerous wood floor items out there aren't all wood. Below we summarize three forms of timber flooring products observed from the product like a thought within the variety. Listed below are three tips about selecting a normal timber surfaces: Drapery Eyelet Rings such as for example sheets of table of a dimension that is specified.
Apparent from the following concerns that usually develop from people about the wooden flooring. In the past report we could discover before determining to choose a floor for your family and wooden floors balanced, should be thought about beforehand unfamiliar location using wooden floor.