Crib Nets Safety have 8 images it's including Amazon.com : Baby Crib Tent Safety Net Pop Up Canopy Cover - Never Recalled : Baby, Amazon.com : Baby Crib Tent Safety Net Pop Up Canopy Cover - Never Recalled : Baby, Crib Nets Safety Photo #3 Safe Crib Tent Picture Ideas, Crib Nets Safety #4 Amazon.com : Baby Crib Tent Safety Net Pop Up Canopy Cover - Never Recalled : Baby, Travel Crib & Mini Crib Tent., Crib Pop-up Safety Net - Baby Crib Tent Satisfaction Guaranteed - Www.babycribsafetynet.com, 10. Crib Tent, Baby Crib Safety Net- Tent.. Following are the attachments:
Crib Nets Safety was published at October 21, 2018 at 10:09 am. This post is published at the Crib category. Crib Nets Safety is tagged with Crib Nets Safety, Crib, Nets, Safety..
Cribcrib (krib),USA pronunciation n., v., cribbed, crib•bing.
- a child's bed with enclosed sides.
- a stall or pen for cattle.
- a rack or manger for fodder, as in a stable or barn.
- a bin for storing grain, salt, etc.
- a translation, list of correct answers, or other illicit aid used by students while reciting, taking exams, or the like;
- a petty theft.
- a room, closet, etc., in a factory or the like, in which tools are kept and issued to workers.
- a shallow, separate section of a bathing area, reserved for small children.
- any confined space.
- a house, shop, etc., frequented by thieves or regarded by thieves as a likely place for burglarizing.
- any of various cellular frameworks of logs, squared timbers, or steel or concrete objects of similar form assembled in layers at right angles, often filled with earth and stones and used in the construction of foundations, dams, retaining walls, etc.
- a barrier projecting part of the way into a river and then upward, acting to reduce the flow of water and as a storage place for logs being floated downstream.
- a lining for a well or other shaft.
- one's home;
- [Cribbage.]a set of cards made up by equal contributions from each player's hand, and belonging to the dealer.
- a cheap, ill-kept brothel.
- a wicker basket.
- lunch, esp. a cold lunch carried from home to work and eaten by a laborer on the job;
- to pilfer or steal, esp. to plagiarize (another's writings or ideas).
- to confine in or as if in a crib.
- to provide with a crib or cribs.
- to line with timber or planking.
- to use a crib in examinations, homework, translating, etc.
- to steal;
- (of a horse) to practice cribbing.
Netsnet1 (net),USA pronunciation n., v., net•ted, net•ting.
- a bag or other contrivance of strong thread or cord worked into an open, meshed fabric, for catching fish, birds, or other animals: a butterfly net.
- a piece of meshed fabric designed to serve a specific purpose, as to divide a court in racket games or protect against insects: a tennis net; a mosquito net.
- anything serving to catch or ensnare: a police net to trap the bank robber.
- a lacelike fabric with a uniform mesh of cotton, silk, rayon, nylon, etc., often forming the foundation of any of various laces.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) a ball that hits the net.
- Often, nets. the goal in hockey or lacrosse.
- any network or reticulated system of filaments, lines, veins, or the like.
- the Net, the Internet.
- the abstraction, in topology, of a sequence;
a map from a directed set to a given space.
- any network containing computers and telecommunications equipment.
- (cap.) the constellation Reticulum.
- a radio or television network.
- to cover, screen, or enclose with a net or netting: netting the bed to keep out mosquitoes.
- to take with a net: to net fish.
- to set or use nets in (a river, stream, etc.), as for catching fish.
- to catch or ensnare: to net a dangerous criminal.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) to hit (the ball) into the net.
Safetysafe•ty (sāf′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the state of being safe;
freedom from the occurrence or risk of injury, danger, or loss.
- the quality of averting or not causing injury, danger, or loss.
- a contrivance or device to prevent injury or avert danger.
- Also called lock, safety catch, safety lock. a locking or cutoff device that prevents a gun from being fired accidentally.
- the action of keeping safe.
- an act or play in which a player on the offensive team is tackled in his own end zone or downs the ball there, or in which the ball goes out of bounds on a fumble, having last been in bounds in or over the end zone and having last been in the possession of an offensive player. Cf. touchback.
- an award of two points to the opposing team on this play.
- Also called safety man. a player on defense who lines up farthest behind the line of scrimmage.
- [Baseball.]a base hit, esp. a one-base hit.
- a condom.
- [Obs.]close confinement or custody.
This desk comes with metallic or natural colour such as dull, white or dark. Chairs are used also simple rather than too high with all the number of 3 chairs. This desk is used for speaking and eating since the size isn't too large. Supplies used glass or ie material.
The Crib Nets Safety suited to natural sort of home room. This natural desk includes a square-shape that is thicker than timber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to create a more natural feeling. This desk mixes natural hues like brown.
Tabletops also larger so that it can be used to put fruits, kitchen tools including spoons, dishes, etc. Seats used to be slim having a spherical or rectangular feet are lean and tiny so as to steer clear of the feeling of tightness inside the home.