Bathtub Race Track have 6 images it's including Amazon.com, Bathtub Race Track #2 Awesome Amazing Bathtub 108 Diy Race Track Via Bathtub Race Track, Amazon.com, Amazon.com, Matchbox Bathtub Race Track Best Design 2017, Bathtub Race Track #6 Bathtub Race Track Thevote. Below are the attachments:
The post of Bathtub Race Track was published on October 8, 2018 at 1:30 am. This image is uploaded on the Bathtub category. Bathtub Race Track is tagged with Bathtub Race Track, Bathtub, Race, Track..
Bathtubbath•tub (bath′tub′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a tub to bathe in, esp. one that is a permanent fixture in a bathroom.
Racerace1 (rās),USA pronunciation n., v., raced, rac•ing.
- a contest of speed, as in running, riding, driving, or sailing.
- races, a series of races, usually of horses or dogs, run at a set time over a regular course: They spent a day at the races.
- any contest or competition, esp. to achieve superiority: the arms race; the presidential race.
- urgent need, responsibility, effort, etc., as when time is short or a solution is imperative: the race to find an effective vaccine.
- onward movement;
an onward or regular course.
- the course of time.
- the course of life or a part of life.
- a strong or rapid current of water, as in the sea or a river.
- the channel or bed of such a current or of any stream.
- an artificial channel leading water to or from a place where its energy is utilized.
- the current of water in such a channel.
- Also called raceway. [Mach.]a channel, groove, or the like, for sliding or rolling a part or parts, as the balls of a ball bearing.
- the float between adjacent rows of pile.
- See race plate.
- to engage in a contest of speed;
run a race.
- to run horses or dogs in races;
engage in or practice horse racing or dog racing.
- to run, move, or go swiftly.
- (of an engine, wheel, etc.) to run with undue or uncontrolled speed when the load is diminished without corresponding diminution of fuel, force, etc.
- to run a race against;
try to beat in a contest of speed: I'll race you to the water.
- to enter (a horse, car, track team, or the like) in a race or races.
- to cause to run, move, or go at high speed: to race a motor.
Tracktrack (trak),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure consisting of a pair of parallel lines of rails with their crossties, on which a railroad train, trolley, or the like runs.
- a wheel rut.
- evidence, as a mark or a series of marks, that something has passed.
- Usually, tracks. footprints or other marks left by an animal, person, or vehicle: a lion's tracks; car tracks.
- a path made or beaten by or as if by the feet of people or animals;
trail: to follow the track of a murderer.
- a line of travel or motion: the track of a bird.
- a course or route followed.
- a course of action, conduct, or procedure: on the right track to solve the problem.
- a path or course made or laid out for some particular purpose.
- a series or sequence of events or ideas.
- something associated with making a track, as the wheel span of a vehicle or the tread of a tire.
- a caterpillar tread.
- a course laid out for running or racing.
- the group of sports performed on such a course, as running or hurdling, as distinguished from field events.
- both track and field events as a whole.
- a band of recorded sound laid along the length of a magnetic tape.
- band2 (def. 6).
- an individual song or segment of a recording: a title track.
- a discrete, separate recording that is combined with other parts of a musical recording to produce the final aural version: a special rhythm track added to the basic track.
- [Auto.]the distance between the centers of the treads of either the front or rear wheels of a vehicle.
- a data-recording path on a storage medium, as a magnetic disk, tape, or drum, that is accessible to a read-write head in a given position as the medium moves past.
- tracks, [Slang.]needle marks on the arm, leg, or body of a drug user caused by habitual injections.
- sound track.
- a metal strip or rail along which something, as lighting or a curtain, can be mounted or moved.
- a study program or level of curriculum to which a student is assigned on the basis of aptitude or need;
academic course or path.
- in one's tracks, [Informal.]in the spot in which one is or is standing at the moment: He stopped dead in his tracks, listening for the sound to be repeated.
- keep track, to be aware;
keep informed: Have you been keeping track of the time?
- lose track, to fail to keep informed;
neglect to keep a record: He soon lost track of how much money he had spent.
- make tracks, [Informal.]to go or depart in a hurry: to make tracks for the store before closing time.
- off the track, departing from the objective or the subject at hand;
astray: He can't tell a story without getting off the track.
- on the track of, in search or pursuit of;
close upon: They are on the track of a solution to the problem.
- on the wrong or right side of the tracks, from a poor or wealthy part of a community or of society: born on the wrong side of the tracks.
- to follow or pursue the track, traces, or footprints of.
- to follow (a track, course, etc.).
- to make one's way through;
- to leave footprints on (often fol. by up or on): to track the floor with muddy shoes.
- to make a trail of footprints with (dirt, snow, or the like): The dog tracked mud all over the living room rug.
- to observe or monitor the course or path of (an aircraft, rocket, satellite, star, etc.), as by radar or radio signals.
- to observe or follow the course of progress of;
keep track of.
- to furnish with a track or tracks, as for railroad trains.
- [Railroads.]to have (a certain distance) between wheels, runners, rails, etc.
track ′a•ble, adj.
- to follow or pursue a track or trail.
- to run in the same track, as the wheels of a vehicle.
- to be in alignment, as one gearwheel with another.
- to have a specified span between wheels or runners: The car's wheels track about five feet.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]dolly (def. 12).
- [Recording.]to follow the undulations in the grooves of a phonograph record.
- track down, to pursue until caught or captured;
follow: to track down a killer.
track′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
track ′er, n.
The Bathtub Race Track can be quite a center point in the space were good. It can be covered by you with tile, wood, material, or stone with regards to the type of the look and the kitchen you would like. One example may be the home Snelson who renovated home with backsplash manufactured from hardwood, rock and material. The backsplash is created inside the form of an extensive reel that shields the wall behind the oven and put in a focus that was beautiful.
in your kitchen backsplash because of the adverse impression of the water against the wood's design, wood is seldom utilized for the material. Nonetheless, some modern kitchens continue to be employing lumber for design backsplash. Wood include a modern minimalist design and heat or simply will give a traditional sense to the kitchen.
In choosing the Bathtub Race Track for home backsplash built extending usually follows the kitchen set. Components which can be easily washed commonly be one of the considerations for components for the backsplash's collection. Supplies widely used are ceramics. Ceramic remains a very common choice among shoppers.
An extensive variety of shapes, shades and sizes in one single form of ceramic make this product be adaptable. Below are a few alternatives backsplash. Rock backsplash is popular because it provides luxury and its sophistication towards the kitchen, specially pebble. Along with may be perhaps a different general or dreary or white jewel. Stone may be platter or tiled if you prefer a smooth structure.