Cottage Cove Provincial Park have 9 attachments it's including Herring Cove Provincial Park Campground, 68 Copper Cove, Asessippi Cottage Cove - SOLD! - NorthStar Insurance And Real Estate, Exceptional Cottage Cove Provincial Park #3 Bear Cove Cottages, Amazing Cottage Cove Provincial Park #4 Porteau Cove Provincial Campground ., Cottage Cove Provincial Park #5 Port George And Cottage Cove Nova Scotia, Cottage Cove Provincial Park #6 Cottage Cove Wharf Nova Scotia, Port George Picnic Park Nova Scotia, Cottage-Cove-Provincial-Park-Bay-of-Fundy-N.S., Cottage Cove Provincial Park #9 Another Popular Beach Is At Bayswater Provincial Park At The Tip Of The Aspotogan Peninsula. Again This Is A Supervised Beach With Rolling Waves The Kids .. Here are the attachments:
This blog post about Cottage Cove Provincial Park was posted at September 26, 2018 at 10:56 am. It is uploaded under the Cottage category. Cottage Cove Provincial Park is tagged with Cottage Cove Provincial Park, Cottage, Cove, Provincial, Park..
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Covecove1 (kōv),USA pronunciation n., v., coved, cov•ing.
- a small indentation or recess in the shoreline of a sea, lake, or river.
- a sheltered nook.
- a hollow or recess in a mountain;
- a narrow pass between woods or hills.
- a sheltered area between woods or hills.
- a concave surface or molding.
- a concave surface forming part of a ceiling at its edge so as to eliminate the usual interior angle between the wall and ceiling.
- to make or become a cove.
Provincialpro•vin•cial (prə vin′shəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- belonging or peculiar to some particular province;
local: the provincial newspaper.
- of or pertaining to the provinces: provincial customs; provincial dress.
- having or showing the manners, viewpoints, etc., considered characteristic of unsophisticated inhabitants of a province;
narrow or illiberal;
parochial: a provincial point of view.
- (often cap.) [Fine Arts.]noting or pertaining to the styles of architecture, furniture, etc., found in the provinces, esp. when imitating styles currently or formerly in fashion in or around the capital: Italian Provincial.
- [Hist.]of or pertaining to any of the American provinces of Great Britain.
- a person who lives in or comes from the provinces.
- a person who lacks urban sophistication or broad-mindedness.
- the head of an ecclesiastical province.
- a member of a religious order presiding over the order in a given district or province.
Parkpark (pärk),USA pronunciation n.
- an area of land, usually in a largely natural state, for the enjoyment of the public, having facilities for rest and recreation, often owned, set apart, and managed by a city, state, or nation.
- an enclosed area or a stadium used for sports: a baseball park.
- a considerable extent of land forming the grounds of a country house.
- a tract of land reserved for wild animals;
- [Western U.S.]a broad valley in a mountainous region.
- a space where vehicles, esp. automobiles, may be assembled or stationed.
- See amusement park.
- See theme park.
- any area set aside for public recreation.
- the space occupied by the assembled guns, tanks, or vehicles of a military unit.
- the assemblage so formed.
- (formerly) the ammunition trains and reserve artillery of an army.
- a setting in an automatic transmission in which the transmission is in neutral and the brake is engaged.
- to place or leave (a vehicle) in a certain place for a period of time.
- to put, leave, or settle: Park your coat on the chair. Park yourself over there for a moment.
- to assemble (equipment or supplies) in a military park.
- to enclose in or as in a park.
- to invest (funds) in a stock, bond, etc., considered to be a safe investment with little chance of depreciation, as during a recession or an unstable economic period, or until one finds a more profitable investment.
- to place (a satellite) in orbit.
- to park a car, bicycle, etc.
- to engage in kissing and caressing in a parked car.
Your house typically has its persona. Similarly with all cottages or the bungalow are located in the united kingdom. Do not need to modify the building's construction is a lot of, Cottage Cove Provincial Park types and classic bungalow compete.
The pad was built in the 18th century and is today past renovation's stage. In the place of attempting to imitate the type of the cottage, Alex E decided to construct yet another kitchen style that'll minimize the complete lodge's structural change and protect the type of the home.
Never questioned gorgeous, an outcome! To be able to take care of the building's personality, Kitchen's custom Alex St Structure putting a home design in addition to the main building. The effect? Stunning! Yes, a cottage operating out of Chelshire, the UK is the building in-question.