Cast Fireplace Mantels have 6 pictures it's including Cast Fireplace Mantels #1 Image Detail For -New Cast Stone Mantels On The Way! | Fireplace Mantel Blog, Cast Fireplace Mantels Home Design Ideas #2 Tucson Cast Stone Fireplace, Mantels Direct, Cambridge Cast Stone Fireplace Mantel - Indoor Fireplaces, Fireplace Mantels Templeton, Enlarge Image. Following are the images:
This article of Cast Fireplace Mantels was uploaded at September 14, 2018 at 11:02 am. It is posted under the Fireplace category. Cast Fireplace Mantels is tagged with Cast Fireplace Mantels, Cast, Fireplace, Mantels..
Castcast (kast, käst),USA pronunciation v., cast, cast•ing, n., adj.
- to throw or hurl;
fling: The gambler cast the dice.
- to throw off or away: He cast the advertisement in the wastebasket.
- to direct (the eye, a glance, etc.), esp. in a cursory manner: She cast her eyes down the page.
- to cause to fall upon something or in a certain direction;
send forth: to cast a soft light; to cast a spell; to cast doubts.
- to draw (lots), as in telling fortunes.
- to throw out (a fishing line, net, bait, etc.): The fisherman cast his line.
- to fish in (a stream, an area, etc.): He has often cast this brook.
- to throw down or bring to the ground: She cast herself on the sofa.
- to part with;
lose: The horse cast a shoe.
- to shed or drop (hair, fruit, etc.): The snake cast its skin.
- (of an animal) to bring forth (young), esp. abortively.
- to send off (a swarm), as bees do.
- to throw or set aside;
discard or reject;
dismiss: He cast the problem from his mind.
- to throw forth, as from within;
emit or eject;
- to throw up (earth, sod, etc.), as with a shovel.
- to put or place, esp. hastily or forcibly: to cast someone in prison.
- to deposit or give (a ballot or vote).
- to bestow;
confer: to cast blessings upon someone.
- to make suitable or accordant;
tailor: He cast his remarks to fit the occasion.
- to select actors for (a play, motion picture, or the like).
- to allot a role to (an actor).
- to assign an actor to (a role).
- to form (an object) by pouring metal, plaster, etc., in a fluid state into a mold and letting it harden.
- to form (metal, plaster, etc.) into a particular shape by pouring it into a mold in a fluid state and letting it harden.
- to tap (a blast furnace).
- to compute or calculate;
add, as a column of figures.
- to compute or calculate (a horoscope) astrologically;
- to turn or twist;
- to turn the head of (a vessel), esp. away from the wind in getting under way.
- [Fox Hunting.](of a hunter) to lead or direct (hounds) over ground believed to have been recently traveled by a fox.
- [Archaic.]to contrive, devise, or plan.
- [Obs.]to ponder.
- to throw.
- to receive form in a mold.
- to calculate or add.
- to conjecture;
- (of hounds) to search an area for scent: The setter cast, but found no scent.
- to warp, as timber.
- (of a vessel) to turn, esp. to get the head away from the wind;
- to select the actors for a play, motion picture, or the like.
- to consider.
- to plan or scheme.
- cast about:
- to look, as to find something;
seek: We cast about for something to do during the approaching summer vacation.
- to scheme;
plan: He cast about how he could avoid work.
- cast away:
- Also, cast aside. to reject;
- to shipwreck.
- to throw away;
squander: He will cast away this money just as he has done in the past.
- cast back, to refer to something past;
revert to: The composer casts back to his earlier work.
- cast down, to lower;
- cast off:
- to discard;
- to let go or let loose, as a vessel from a mooring.
- [Print.]to determine the quantity of type or space that a given amount of text will occupy when set.
- to make (the final stitches) in completing a knitted fabric.
- to throw (a falcon) off from the fist to pursue game.
- cast on, to set (yarn) on a needle in order to form the initial stitches in knitting.
- cast out, to force out;
- cast up:
- to add up;
- to vomit;
- [Chiefly Scot.]to turn up;
- act of casting or throwing.
- that which is thrown.
- the distance to which a thing may be cast or thrown.
- a throw of dice.
- the number rolled.
- act of throwing a line or net onto the water.
- a spot for casting;
a fishing place.
- [Theat.]the group of performers to whom parts are assigned;
- [Hunting.]a searching of an area for a scent by hounds.
- a stroke of fortune;
fortune or lot.
- a ride offered on one's way;
- the form in which something is made or written;
- act of casting or founding.
- the quantity of metal cast at one time.
- something formed from a material poured into a mold in a molten or liquid state;
- an impression or mold made from something.
- a rigid surgical dressing, usually made of bandage treated with plaster of Paris.
- outward form;
- a permanent twist or turn: to have a cast in one's eye.
- a warp.
- a slight tinge of some color;
shade: A good diamond does not have a yellowish cast.
- a dash or trace;
a small amount.
- a conjecture;
- [Zool.]something that is shed, ejected, or cast off or out, as molted skin, a feather, food from a bird's crop, or the coil of sand and waste passed by certain earthworms.
- [Ornith.]pellet (def. 6).
- [Falconry.]a pair of hawks put in flight together.
- effused plastic matter produced in the hollow parts of various diseased organs.
- low-grade, irregular wool.
- at a single cast, through a single action or event: He bankrupted himself at a single cast.
- (of an animal, esp. a horse) lying in such a position that it is unable to return to its feet without assistance.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Mantelsman•tel (man′tl),USA pronunciation n.
Also, mantle. Also called man•tel•piece (man′tl pēs′),USA pronunciation mantlepiece.
- a construction framing the opening of a fireplace and usually covering part of the chimney breast in a more or less decorative manner.
- Also called mantelshelf. a shelf above a fireplace opening.
Wood surfaces you can find so many different hues out there on the market I am certain an item is to fit even the wildest suggestions manufacturers. While pushing the limits of style that is traditional and being imaginative is always delightful inside the interior design industry continues to be hardly unimportant to follow along with specific rules and tips to avoid some of the errors uncomfortable Cast Fireplace Mantels trend.
Under you will locate some simple-but highly effective suggestions when selecting the Cast Fireplace Mantels, to remember.
- Dark and dark shades are a common choice for painters' galleries, contemporary decorations and stylish
- stay away from dark flooring in a tiny area with black surfaces - it'll create the room more dense and dismal (observe floors manufactured from dark wood)
- Contaminated classic brown colour or normal wood which is great in the event you choose a classic look,
- Colour range and strong (numerous shades of crimson: pine and ash Jatoba or stained inside the same shade) that is ideal for commercial decorations, practices and other large spots where the ground becomes a fundamental part of the decor,
- Go if the capability to conceal scratches and a little reduction really are a must for normal colored timber flooring in matt end,
- The new flooring must match the prevailing wood surfaces to keep movement and the ethics of the house,
- the area dimension, surface and colour of the surfaces, large roofs and also the shade of the furniture should really be your first concern when selecting shades for your flooring. For your ultimate layout to be successful should be secondary hues,
- do not forget that the hues must match one another and comparison. A floor can't have equivalent shades as furniture and surfaces,
- In rooms with reduced roofs choose light colored floors and surfaces,
- Warm brown timber colors is likely to make your area comfortable,
- White and ground that is grey could make your area spacious,
- Dark shades draw out the other elements of decor's warmth,
Whilst the Cast Fireplace Mantels photos and personal space adviser will give a broad notion of exactly what the remaining result could be, there isn't any better method to ascertain the color of a floor as opposed to looking at the trial site in day light.