This post about Jefferson County Probation Office have 6 pictures , they are Jefferson County Probation Office #1 Law Offices Of M. Colin Bresee, Search MDOC Jobs. ‹ ›, City Of Steubenville Manager Jim Mavronatis Talks To The Media With The Jefferson County Courthouse In The Background, In Steubenville, Ohio, Monday August ., Wonderful Jefferson County Probation Office #4 As The Outstanding Juvenile Administrator Award, Is Named In Memory Of The Late Amador R. Rodriguez, Chief Juvenile Probation Officer For Cameron County ., Police Officers Graduate From Right Turn Crisis Program, LLCC Receives 'Above And Beyond' Award. Following are the images:
Jefferson County Probation Office was posted on September 10, 2018 at 6:53 am. It is published under the Office category. Jefferson County Probation Office is tagged with Jefferson County Probation Office, Jefferson, County, Probation, Office..
JeffersonJef•fer•son ( jef′ər sən),USA pronunciation n.
- Joseph, 1829–1905, U.S. actor.
- Thomas, 1743–1826, U.S. statesman, diplomat, architect, and author: third president of the U.S. 1801–09.
- a male given name.
Countycoun•ty1 (koun′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties.
- the largest administrative division of a U.S. state: Miami, Florida, is in Dade County.
- one of the chief administrative divisions of a country or state, as in Great Britain and Ireland.
- one of the larger divisions for purposes of local administration, as in Canada and New Zealand.
- the territory of a county, esp. its rural areas: We farmed out in the county before moving to town.
- the inhabitants of a county: It was supposed to be a secret, but you told the whole county.
- the domain of a count or earl.
Probationpro•ba•tion (prō bā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of testing.
- the testing or trial of a person's conduct, character, qualifications, or the like.
- the state or period of such testing or trial.
- a method of dealing with offenders, esp. young persons guilty of minor crimes or first offenses, by allowing them to go at large under supervision of a probation officer.
- the state of having been conditionally released.
- a trial period or condition of students in certain educational institutions who are being permitted to redeem failures, misconduct, etc.
- the testing or trial of a candidate for membership in a religious body or order, for holy orders, etc.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Jefferson County Probation Office style has changed into a favorite style of many people to their residence. The style is classy, contemporary and easy search has attracted a lot of people to use to their occupancy. Ways to get a modern look that is contemporary wonderful? The furniture is designed for modern layout design has a characteristic that was exciting.
Now with contemporary contemporary interiordesign, room is manufactured open and shiny with sun light inside the place. Choose white floor material to ensure that lighting may be shown across the bedroom inside your home. Furthermore employ glass instead of skylights , large windows and wall product to create in light that is natural around feasible internal.
The design model fixtures supply the perception of sunshine and easy inside the closing appearance of the area. the use of an straight line can obtains this to make use of white shade thus pleased clear and light. Another content utilized is glass substance that is reflective and translucent to provide the more modern's feeling.