Vionic Amber Comfort Sandal - Side Cropped Image (charming Amber Comfort #3)
Amberam•ber (am′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- a pale yellow, sometimes reddish or brownish, fossil resin of vegetable origin, translucent, brittle, and capable of gaining a negative electrical charge by friction and of being an excellent insulator: used for making jewelry and other ornamental articles.
- the yellowish-brown color of resin.
am′ber•like′, am′ber•y, am′ber•ous, adj.
- of the color of amber;
yellowish-brown: amber fields of grain.
- made of amber: amber earrings.
Comfortcom•fort (kum′fərt),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to soothe, console, or reassure;
bring cheer to: They tried to comfort her after her loss.
- to make physically comfortable.
- [Obs.]to aid;
support or encourage.
- relief in affliction;
solace: Her presence was a comfort to him.
- a feeling of relief or consolation: Her forgiveness afforded him great comfort.
- a person or thing that gives consolation: She was a great comfort to him.
- a cause or matter of relief or satisfaction: The patient's recovery was a comfort to the doctor.
- a state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety: He is a man who enjoys his comfort.
- something that promotes such a state: His wealth allows him to enjoy a high degree of comfort.
- [Chiefly Midland and Southern U.S.]a comforter or quilt.
- [Obs.]strengthening aid;
Sideside1 (sīd),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., sid•ed, sid•ing.
- one of the surfaces forming the outside of or bounding a thing, or one of the lines bounding a geometric figure.
- either of the two broad surfaces of a thin, flat object, as a door, a piece of paper, etc.
- one of the lateral surfaces of an object, as opposed to the front, back, top, and bottom.
- either of the two lateral parts or areas of a thing: the right side and the left side.
- either lateral half of the body, esp. of the trunk, of a human or animal.
- the dressed, lengthwise half of an animal's body, as of beef or pork, used for food.
- an aspect or phase, esp. as contrasted with another aspect or phase: to consider all sides of a problem.
- region, direction, or position with reference to a central line, space, or point: the east side of a city.
- a slope, as of a hill.
- one of two or more contesting teams, groups, parties, etc.: Our side won the baseball game.
- the position, course, or part of a person or group opposing another: I am on your side in this issue.
- line of descent through either the father or the mother: grandparents on one's maternal side.
- the space immediately adjacent to something or someone indicated: Stand at my side.
- a side dish, as in a restaurant: I'll have a hamburger and a side of French fries.
- Usually, sides. [Theat.]
- pages of a script containing only the lines and cues of a specific role to be learned by a performer.
- the lines of the role.
- the hull portion that is normally out of the water, located between the stem and stern to port or starboard.
- [Billiards.]English (def. 8).
- a phonograph record.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]
- affected manner;
assumed haughtiness: to put on side.
gall: He has a lot of side.
- on the side:
- separate from the main issue or point of interest.
- in addition to one's regular, or known work, interest, relationships, etc.: She tried selling cosmetics on the side. He dates another girl on the side.
- as a side dish: a hamburger with French fries on the side.
- on the (specified) side, rather more than less;
tending toward (the quality or condition specified): This cake is a little on the sweet side.
- side by side:
- next to one another;
- closely associated or related;
in proximity: A divided city in which democracy and communism must live side by side.
- take sides, to give one's support to one person or group in a dispute;
be partial to one side: We were careful not to take sides forfear of getting personally involved.
- the far side, the farther or opposite side: the far side of the moon.
- being at or on one side: the side aisles of a theater.
- coming from one side.
- directed toward one side: a side blow.
- subordinate or incidental: a side issue.
- side with or against, to favor or support or refuse to support one group, opinion, etc., against opposition;
take sides, as in a dispute: He always sides with the underdog.
Hi folks, this photo is about Vionic Amber Comfort Sandal - Side Cropped Image (charming Amber Comfort #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1019 x 1529. It's file size is just 64 KB. If You decided to download This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Amber Comfort.
Several Amber Comfort made from timber, a little different from the present day coffeetable that's frequently manufactured from light material for example aluminum and stainless steel or perhaps a blend of hardwood. Modern coffee table has several forms, the majority of the contemporary coffee-table doesn't have four feet, there variety is derived from an original an original modern coffeetable.
You can place a modern coffeetable facing the couch or in a large part nearby the window. You'll be able to enjoy a sit down elsewhere with a friend or family member examining the newspaper or while enjoying Television or devote your nights to play chess using them.
The right mixture of floors and supplies, convincing you to make use of a coffee-table that is modern as furniture within livingroom minimalist or the family area. Intended Vionic Amber Comfort Sandal - Side Cropped Image (charming Amber Comfort #3) with compartments for storage is designed having a rack underneath the stand to truly save the TV rural, young children gadgets, magazines or magazines.