Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Guideguide (gīd),USA pronunciation v., guid•ed, guid•ing, n.
- to assist (a person) to travel through, or reach a destination in, an unfamiliar area, as by accompanying or giving directions to the person: He guided us through the forest.
- to accompany (a sightseer) to show points of interest and to explain their meaning or significance.
- to force (a person, object, or animal) to move in a certain path.
- to supply (a person) with advice or counsel, as in practical or spiritual affairs.
- to supervise (someone's actions or affairs) in an advisory capacity.
- a person who guides, esp. one hired to guide travelers, tourists, hunters, etc.
- a mark, tab, or the like, to catch the eye and thus provide quick reference.
- a guidebook.
- a book, pamphlet, etc., giving information, instructions, or advice;
handbook: an investment guide.
- a guidepost.
- a device that regulates or directs progressive motion or action: a sewing-machine guide.
- a spirit believed to direct the utterances of a medium.
- a member of a group marching in formation who sets the pattern of movement or alignment for the rest.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Talltall (tôl),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv. —adj.
- having a relatively great height;
of more than average stature: a tall woman; tall grass.
- having stature or height as specified: a man six feet tall.
- large in amount or degree;
considerable: a tall price; Swinging that deal is a tall order.
difficult to believe: a tall tale.
grandiloquent: He engages in so much tall talk, one never really knows what he's saying.
- having more than usual length;
long and relatively narrow: He carried a tall walking stick.
- in a proud, confident, or erect manner: to stand tall; to walk tall.
Bootsboots (bo̅o̅ts),USA pronunciation n., pl. boots. [Brit.]
- a servant, as at a hotel, who blacks or polishes shoes and boots.
Howdy folks, this picture is about The Authoritative Guide To Women's Tall Boots 2016 ( Comfortable Tall Boots #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 640 x 438. It's file size is just 45 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Comfortable Tall Boots.
Not inappropriate to say that the The Authoritative Guide To Women's Tall Boots 2016 ( Comfortable Tall Boots #1) will be the many personal regions involving the spaces while in the your house. You're free to shop particular things that do not wish to be viewed. You will likewise free express your emotions, relax in a environment that's chosen. Simply speaking, the bedroom is without worrying harassed others, where you could do something.
And therefore a third of the lifestyle is used sleeping if you use 8 hours per day to remainder. In that case not too much actually, in case you spend more awareness of the bedroom. To utilize a bit of The Authoritative Guide To Women's Tall Boots 2016 ( Comfortable Tall Boots #1) ideal for locations that must satisfy with demands that are functional and practical.
Functionally may be started from your adjustment bedroom area ought to be wholesome and cozy, while creatively, room must have a framework that is good, harmonious as well as in melody, and in point with all the figure of its inhabitants, during bed may be completed as the person desires, since the equivalent of a perfect, whilst the answers we offer several selections and recommendations on choosing the ideal bed which of course could be your stability whenever choosing a sleep.